Saturday, March 17, 2012

"Truvía® natural sweetener Product Review"

Hey guys here is my 2nd product review from my VoxBox from Influenster.  Truvia natural sweetener comes in indiviual packets.  This makes it easy to take where ever you go.  It's 0 Calories!!! Yeaaaa!!! I love this in my tea, coffee, and ice tea.  This is great since I crave sugar alot but I am on a diet.  It's a win-win, I get my sugar fix without all the calories. Woo-hoo!!!! Give it a shot, check them out at: www.truvia.com.  It's really sweet so you don't have to use alot of it so it last long.  I find that I use more sugar than I do Truvia, so it cuts down on my sugar intake. Like I said give it a shot...what do you have to lose, except a few pounds...who can argue with that.  Thanks again www.Influenster.com for the free full size sample!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment