Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Latina Beauty VoxBox from Influenster

This is my Latina Beauty VoxBox from Influenster. I was so excited to hear that i was selected to recieve another box( since this site is becoming more and more popular, it's becoming a little harder to get selected...but I am super happy for a chance to try out these goodies).  Anywho...In my box I got a Full size box of Veet waxing strips, Always Radiant Pads, A super cute pouch with Always Radiant Tampons, A full size tube of NYC Lip Gloss, a samll bottel of Bath&Body Works Sweer Pea Shower Gel, and a small bottel of Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration sun lotion. I was super excited when I got this box since a lot of the products I got I was already interested in trying or I was already  using them.  The Most exciting product I got would have to be the Veet Waxing Strips.  I had never waxed my legs before and was a traditional razor girl when it came to my legs.  I had always wanted to try waxing my legs, but was too scared it would hurt and I would embrassess my self at a waxing salon for crying and screaming to loudly...lol...But now I get to try it at home where if needed I can punk out and cry in the comfort of my own home...Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment