Saturday, March 17, 2012

“Venus & Olay Razor"


Being part of the Influenster’s VoxBox program is wonderful.  As per my earlier entry I let you guys know about how I was lucky to get picked to get a free VoxBox From Influenster.com.  Inside I got a few items to try out.  This blogg is dedicated to Gillette Venus & Olay Razor.  This is a new product and I love it.  Sometimes I have to rush and go, but my legs shouldn't suffer social sucide.  This razor is great.  No soap or shaveing cream is needed.  Less mess is best!  shaveing cream can leave awful soap scum in my tub, but this product helps eliminate that.  I highly recommend this product for the girl on the go who wants clean smooth legs.  So what are you waiting for, don't be a hairy poodle...go out and get your own :-)Summer is almost here! Go to there website and check it out : www.gillettevenus.com Also for more information about being an Influenster go to : www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment