Sunday, February 5, 2012

Why are you rude,...You called me at 2am


Ok...here is another FML moment in my life.  So last night i finally get to sleep at midnight( I suffer bad insomina), when I get awaken by my house phone ringing(yea I still have a house phone, stop laughing...hey when the aliens take down our cell phone towers who'll be laughing then...lol) anywho...as  I was saying the phone rang at 2am.  I was in a dead sleep and the Caller ID said private.  So I picked it up in case it was some kind of family emergency. (2am calls are only for emergenies, young people who have lives(I have no life and I am kncoking on 30), booty calls( n/a since i am married and my booty call sleeps next to me everynite lol), or dumb rude people.  Guess which one I got...So this is the converstion word for word: 
Me: Hello (half asleep)
Rude female: is michale there?
Me: No there is noone here by that name.
Rude Female: who are you? (in a additude)
Me: Excuse me, but I am not giving you my information, you called me who are you. (fustered)
Rude Female: I said who are you? (really rude!!!)
Me: LOOK YOU GOT THE WRONG NUMBER SO GET OFF THE PHONE! (I hung up on her) UGH!!!!!!!!

I so feel like that dave Chappelle clip: I hate when people play on my phone...LOL...has this ever happen to you and does this piss you off like me or am I overreacting?


No comments:

Post a Comment