Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Influenster Mom VoxBox 2012

Ok guys...Here it is my mom VoxBox from Influenster...I got a lot of goodies here...I got a Quaker Soft Bake oatmeal cookie.  I Got Stash Tea.  I got DenTek Floss sticks.  I got a bar of Ivory soap.  I Got a set of Broadyway Press on nails.  I also got a packet of honey in the form of crystals.  All and all a nice little box.  I will go into details on each product by dedicating a blogg to each product.  Hey guys this is a very cool company (Influensters), If you haven't signed up do it now...what are you guys waiting for...it's all free! and anyone who knows me knows that I love free...LOL...all you have to do is take short surveys to unlock badges and accounding to your responses you can can selected for theme based boxes like the mom box or a beauty box.  All you have to do to stay active is when you are selected for the boxes, just make reviews on your social network sites...and you get to keep the stuff and maybe get a whole lot more and they also have cool badge challenges when you can win cool prizes like gift cards or more products and all the products you test are usually full size...woohoo. so go and races your little fingers and type in www.influenster.com and sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment