Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bath & Body Works NEW & Improved Shower Gel

I was so lucky to get a bottel of Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea Shower Gel in my Latina VoxBox from Influenster.  I already am a Loyal Bath & Body Works Customer already so this was a real treat.  I love their products and they are priced reasonable for the quality that you get in their products.  My favorite is usually the Japanes Cherry Blossom, but recieveing The Sweet Pea Scent was a nice change. I like that it's has a light smell perfect for a summer or spring time scent. They also have other great scents to try..I recommed going into shop and testing out a few scents to see what scent fits you and don't be bashful either, in every Bath &Body Works store I've enter it's always been a wonderful experience. Their staff members are always at hand to help you find the products you need and they are very knowledgeable and happy to help.  Many of these products are enriched with Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, and Vitiam E, so it's so good for your skin. It lathers up really good in the shower and you don't have to use alot which makes the bottle last longer.  Usually I like buying gifts at Bath & Body Works, so I am thinking this new scent I've tryed will be very familiar to a few people around christmas time(wink..wink). So I would recommend giving it a try, I like it  and I think you would too. If you want to check them out yourself online go to http://www.bathandbodyworks.com. I've received this product complimentary to test through Influenster’s VoxBox program and if you want to join Influenster don't forget to go to www.influenster.com... thanks Bath &Body Works and Influenster!   

No comments:

Post a Comment