Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

Swim Suit...check, Sun Hat....check, Sun Glasses...check, and Protection from harmful sun rays...Check, Check, and double Check! Can't go to the beach with some good Sun lotion.  I usually always Bring a bottel of Hawaiian Tropic Sunlotion.  I was excited to try a new product of theirs call Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration.  I got it in my Latina VoxBox from Influenster.  It's just not Summer with out Hawaiian Tropic Sunlotion. I am loveing their new Silk Hydration formula. It's Silky smooth going on and leaves my skin so soft. I love that it last 12 hours long and that's it is water resistant for at least 80 minutes. It's light and non-greasy. It gives the recommened protect from the sun of SPF 30. I love the smell of it..it reminds me of summer and the beach. I can't imagine not packeting a bottel of this when I the ocean. I would recommend this product to others. Enjoy! If you want to check this product out online and get more info go to: http://www.hawaiiantropic.com/ . I was very lucky to try this new product via a testing program called Influenster...if you would like to join go to  www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment