Monday, September 23, 2013

"NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust"

Gotta love that bronze sparkle look! Thanks again to Influencer for selecting me to participate in a VoxBox Program( a free testing product program).  This is the "NYC New York Color Sparkle Eye Dust".  The color I was given was Smokey Topaz. I love how it blends so well with my natural skin tone.  It's not too over the top, but it gives my eyes a beautiful bronze look that can work during work hours or for the nightlife with a subtle sparkle. The price is right at just a low $2.99 each. I would totally recommend  this product to anyone. Here is a beauty tip: if you want a smoother look, add a little bit of Vaseline to you eye lids and then add your eye dust and blend it in with your finger.  Instant smooth glitz look!  Check out the link to the NYC New York Color website at: http://bit.ly/1bhzSaW. Also if your interested in getting a chance to be an "Influenster Tester" yourself go to www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment