Monday, September 23, 2013

“Olay Fresh Effects”

 Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!} Shine Minimizing Cleanser was one of the products in my Paradise VoxBox( a free testing product program).  I love how it feels like it's working as I lather it on.  This product works like a mask and a cleanser.  It offers a deep clean that continues to work even after it washes off.  You just splash a little water on you face, add a little bit of the product in your hands, lather on, and was off.  After I was done, my face had a healthy glow and looked clean and flawless. It also is a Shine Minimizer!  My face felt moisturized and firm.  I use a lot of Olay products like there BB Cream and Olay is a product I trust so when I received this new product in my VoxBox from Influenster, I was more than excited to try it out and I wasn't surprised how great it worked. So go out and get your own bottle and feel Refreshed! For more information about The Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!}Shine Minimizing Cleanser check out the link right here: www.olayfresheffects.com .  Also if your interested in getting a chance to be an "Influenster Tester" yourself go to www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment