Sunday, July 14, 2013

“Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics”

Here is my next product review from the Sunkissed VoxBox from Influenster.  It's for the “Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics”  These colorful elastic bands are so cute.  I love how they are versatile.  You can put them in your hair as a ponytail, use them to do pigtails, or use them to hold your bun in place.  I also love how it doubles as a bracelet.  Don't they look cute on my wrist in the pic above? The package brings 5 hair ties in 5 different colors.  They don't hurt when you pull them out of your hair; hence the term "Ouchless".  I like these so much that, I am going to use these in my 5 year old daughter's hair, she also likes how it doubles as a bracelet.  You should go to Goody's Website and check them out yourself at http://www.goody.com/ .  Once again I want to thank Influenster for mailing this product commentary for testing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment