Sunday, July 14, 2013

Dr. Schooll's (for Her) High Heel Insoles

Ok Guys here is my first product review from my Sunkissed VoxBox from Influenster.  This is the Dr. Schooll's (for Her) High Heel Insoles.  It's great to see that Dr. Scholl recognizes that heels are uncomfortable and that we can do with a little support in that department.  This Insole is designed to help prevent high heel pain.  It shifts the pressure off the ball of your foot.  They even Guaranteed immediate and long lasting comfort or your money back. You can't lose with a money back guarantee.  They created the insoles with "Fabustep Gel".  There is actually an opening on the package to let you feel it before you buy it.  I love how it feels, so much cushion.  Another cool feature is that these insoles are practically invisible even in the most revealing heels.  The Insoles have a super strong adhesive to keep them in place too.  You see my fierce shoes above, I just put the insoles in and they fit perfectly.  I stepped into them and automatically felt the differences.  It was more comfortable and with every step I took I felt the added cushion.  I can't wait to hit the dance floor in these.  I usually limit my time in heels, but now with these insoles I maybe able to last the whole night in heels. Now that my heels are taken care up the next step is to make plans for them....I see a sassy salsa club in my future for these red heels...Don't you?  Thanks again Influenster for giving me the chance to try out products commentary.  Now it's your turn to run out, buy these, and reward your feet.        

1 comment: