Sunday, July 14, 2013


It's that time again. VoxBox time! It's been a while since I've been selected to do a VoxBox from Influenster, so I'm super excited.  I got selected for the Sunkissed VoxBox. Inside I got a pair of Dr. Scholl's High Heel Insoles, a 5 piece Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics, a full size bottle of Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream, and a bottle of SinfulShine with Gel Tech nail polish.  All of these products were complementary from Influenster in the return that I test them out and let you guys know how they are.  So keep an eye out, I will be posting my reviews real soon...maybe now...I think I am going to try out everything now...I'm so excited to try out all my products. Again if you haven't signed up for Influenster....what are you waiting for...It's free to join and you get free products to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment