Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello out there in CyberWorld! I am Linda Lisa and I have created this blogg to do a number of things, 1. To recap events in my life that really suck (this usually happens alot) and hopefully from my shame, your life will be a little brighter knowing that, thank god I am not "THAT GIRL". 2. To let off steam and rant about the things in life that really "GRINDS MY GEARS" (ex: the large population of dummys that inhabit our lovely planet. 3. To Share Peace and Joy with the World (no not really) but tell you what I am going to do, I'll tell you when I find good deals (Cause I am Cheap(not cheap in that way...ugh get you head out of the gutter) broke is the key word (who isn't now-a-day))....Along this wonderfully sad Journey of my life on this blogg I hope you guys have fun or at least learn from my silly life mistakes. 

1 comment: